Dean James Fox and team do our best to make sure all the events/services we host/offer are conducted in a professional and entertaining manner. You agree that by booking on an event/service you accept that any and all services from Dean James Fox are classed as for entertainment purposes only. Dean James Fox cannot guarantee that paranormal activity or personal message will take place and therefore we cannot make any guarantees about the validity and truth behind your personal experiences whilst at an event. However, what we will guarantee is that all of our events are organised and are conducted under controlled conditions at all times. The following terms and conditions are to insure that you are fully aware of the nature of the events Dean James Fox organise and run.
1. Due to the nature of some of our events the following age restriction applies: The minimum age for participants on all of our event/services is 16 years.
2. If anyone arrives who appears to be or we suspect to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs they will be asked to leave the premises immediately, regardless. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
3. Due to the law no smoking is allowed indoors at any event. There may well be designated smoking areas at some of our events but please be advised these are likely to be outdoors. However, we cannot guarantee that these facilitates will be readily available.
4. Due to Health and Safety restrictions at some of our locations pregnant women may not allowed on our events. Please contact Dean James Fox before booking.
5. All events/demonstrations/services are a form of experiment and no claims are made and results cannot be guaranteed
6. Dean James Fox will not at any time, location or event, be liable or responsible for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants, during and after the event, even if caused by, for example, suspected paranormal activity.
7. All personal belongings, clothing, equipment, vehicles and or effects belonging to you or members of your party are your own responsibility and will always remain so. We are not and cannot be held responsible for the safe custody of attendee’s property, for its loss, damage or theft.
8. In the event of any unforeseen problems, accidents or incidents that may happen during an event/services, Dean James Fox cannot and do not accept any liability for any accident or injury to you or death, however caused.
9. Dean James Fox reminds all guests that all paranormal investigations/services by their very nature can be quite reserved affairs, as well as being fun. Therefore it is requested that if you are thinking of booking an event with us as a group i.e. celebrations or party group – then you carefully consider whether our events are really suitable. Disruptive behaviour of any sort is not and will not be tolerated out of fairness to all of our guests. Throughout the organised event you and your party will be expected to act at all times in a sensible manner and that will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or effect of the property etc. If this occurs you will be asked to leave the event and would not be eligible for a refund
10. Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air could be affected by adverse weather conditions. In this case, Dean James Fox reserves the right to relocate the event to an area which is undercover. In most cases all our events will still take place and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions of the time.
11. Rarely, our events/services are cancelled or postponed by Dean James Fox due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. However, if this occurs, Dean James Fox will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund of payment. If the event is moved or re-scheduled, Dean James Fox may set refund limitations. Any expenses including travel incurred by yourself or your party, due to the cancellation of a event/services will not be refunded.
12. Dean James Fox only use professional paranormal investigators and mediums: however any and all statements made by our paranormal investigators and or mediums are the sole opinion of the individual paranormal investigator and or medium and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of Dean James Fox. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our paranormal investigators and mediums should be interpreted as factual or actual. You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and opinions and it is understood that when our paranormal investigators and or mediums suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the paranormal investigators and mediums and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action.
13. Please note that Dean James Fox accounts and information regarding any paranormal activity/services occurring at the locations are not fabricated in any way shape or form. Although Dean James Fox ‘s team have on occasion witnessed and recorded paranormal activity in these locations we cannot and will not guarantee that any paranormal activity will take place on the night of the event.
14. Dean James Fox do not recommend that guests take part in any Dean James Fox events/services if they suffer from any heart condition or any other serious illness or disability that may hinder movement or stability. If you suffer from any serious medical condition you must report this at the time of booking. Dean James Fox will not and cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any trauma experienced before, during or after any of our events/services.
15. Dean James Fox encourage all guests not to bring any filming, recording or photographic equipment for personal use. Unless stated before hand, Dean James Fox takes no responsibility for any loss, stolen or damaged personal belongings. By bringing items you do so at own risk. Dean James Fox may use certain recording equipment, whether in digital or videos or audio recordings these maybe used on our web site. You may inadvertently appear in imagery that appears on the Dean James Fox’s web site and or publicity materials. You hereby agree to their use.
16. Dean James Fox’s cancellation policy states that any bookings cancelled more than 28 days prior to event date will receive a full refund, less any applicable admin charges. Any bookings cancelled between 28 and 14 days prior to the event date will be offered a 50% refund, less any applicable admin charges. Any bookings cancelled less than 14 days before an event will receive no refund. All refunds from cancellation are subject to the period of notice and where a refund is due Dean James Fox will issue a cheque within 28 days of the cancellation in respect to any or all funds due. If you feel you are not going to be able to attend your chosen event/services please contact us via email as soon as possible. All Dean James Fox’s events/services booked and purchased online or over the telephone will be refunded £5.00 less, due to bank/PayPal™ merchant processing charges, these charges do not apply when payment made by cheque.
17. Given that any of Dean James Fox events/services are cancelled by ourselves due to circumstances beyond our control then we will endeavour to send immediate notice informing all relevant parties/guests and a full refund issued or another date for that event will be set.
18. Once you have made your booking for an event/services with Dean James Fox, your booking cannot be sold or transferred under any circumstances. When attending a Dean James Fox event /services you may be asked to provide your confirmation/receipt as proof of your booking.
19. Payments to Dean James Fox are accepted by using any of the following methods: PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Cheques if agreed in advance and cash. All payments must be made in full before the event/services. Once full payment has been received, we will send you confirmation of your booking. Event places will only be secured once full booking deposit or full payment has been received and processed by Dean James Fox.
20. Dean James Fox tries to make sure all the information posted/advertised or detailed is accurate and up to date at all times. Please feel free to contact us immediately if you find or feel any information on the site is incorrect. However, the onus is on the individual to independently check any information posted/advertised or detailed on the Dean James Fox web site before relying on it. No representations are made by Dean James Fox that the information posted/advertised or detailed on the site is accurate and up to date or complete and therefore we do not accept liability for loss arising from any inaccuracy or information that is out of date.
21. By agreeing to the terms and conditions detailed and set out by Dean James Fox you further indemnify the organisers/promoters and all team members associated to and working with or for Dean James Fox from and against all legal liability, in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the chosen Dean James Fox event/services/ course/workshop and or demonstration.
22. All event bookings made through Dean James Fox constitutes your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions in full. Dean James Fox may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
23. All guests booking on any Dean James Fox event/services agree to have their contact details entered onto the Dean James Fox’s mailing list. This list is for the sole use of marketing for Dean James Fox events/services and will not be used by or forwarded to any other company or persons. Should you wish not to have your details listed please contact us and they will be removed.
LIVE PSYCHIC SERVICES