20 Spiritual Quotes to Ignite Inner Strength and Joy
Words are some of the most powerful tools that we have. They can be used to encourage and motivate, to bring joy and hope, and to propel us forward in life. A small dose of inspirational positive quotes can be a great way to start your day off on a positive note, as positive thoughts throughout the day can help bring motivation and a sense of purpose.
Life can be hard and stressful, and sometimes it can feel like we are facing an insurmountable number of challenges. However, a few words of encouragement can make all the difference, especially for those of us who are in school, at work, or facing various other challenges.
How To Use Daily Quotes.
There are two ways of using this list of motivational quotes.
- Think of a number between 1 and 20, then scroll down to that number.
- Digest all the quotes and hold on to the ones that mean something to you.
This list of quotes is a carefully selected combination of funny, positive, inspirational, motivational, wise, uplifting, and powerful quotes. It can help you to remember that life is full of all kinds of emotions, and that you have the capacity to rise above and conquer any challenges that come your way.
20 Inspirational Spiritual Quotes.
- “I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?” —John Lennon
- “I don’t want to cover up anymore. Not my face, not my mind, not my soul, not my thoughts, not my dreams, not my struggles, not my emotional growth. Nothing.” —Alicia Keys
- “When you accept that there are certain truths in your life that you can’t change, it allows you to embrace your new reality and move forward.” —Amy Purdy
- “To live will be an awfully big adventure.” – Peter Pan
- . “We have a saying in Tibet: If a problem can be solved, there is no use worrying about it. If it can’t be solved, worrying will do no good.” —Heinrich Harrer
- “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” —Wayne Dyer
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” —Confucius
- “Love for all, hatred for none.” – Khalifatul Masih III
- “Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future.” —Yoda, Star Wars
- “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” —Dolly Parton
- “If you seek peace, be still. If you seek wisdom, be silent. If you seek love, be yourself.” —Becca Lee
- “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” —Aristotle
- “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- . “Something I learned early on is to not worry about what I can’t control…But what I can control is my attitude, my effort, and my focus every single day.” —Tim Tebow
- “A human mind is a wandering mind, and a wandering mind is an unhappy mind.” —Matthew A. Killingsworth and Daniel T. Gilbert
- “Yes, you must live life beautifully and not allow the spirit of the world that makes gods out of power, riches, and pleasure make you forget that you have been created for greater things: to love and to be loved.” —Mother Teresa
- “True freedom is giving someone the permission to misunderstand you.” —Lauren Daigle
- “Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.” —Brian Tracy
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” —Stephen Hawking
FREE HOW TO MEDITATIE GUIDE – 14 DAY MEDITATION GUIDE.